Spiga
Home Anime Movies

Abnormality in Me

I'm not sure if I got insomnia or its just my brain malfunctions, duh. My sleeping habit isn't normal at all, i know! i know, don't have to tell me, I sleep around 7am and and wakes up like 4 in the afternoon, though I'm used to it. I tried to change and never slept all day so i can sleep on the following day, seems to work but 2-4 weeks after, I have trouble closing my eyes, I'm always thinking of something out of anything, my wife isn't happy about it and always reminds me to sleep early(early in the morning,yeah right!), I'm really sick and tired of waiting my eyes to close, drinking beer doesn't do anything, and I'm afraid take a pills, all i want is a normal sleeping habit, its really hard for me to adjust and suddenly your there but can't maintain it. Just don't know what to do.

6 comments:

  Unknown

July 23, 2008 at 1:41 AM

Zey, try exercise.

If you go to gym, workout max. Or swimming, swim 1000m non stop. I'm sure you will have great sleep whole night. I'm not sure on the gym part, but swimming works for me.

REENASHWINA

  zey

July 23, 2008 at 5:01 AM

I would love 2 but i can't even leave the house,i have to watch over my baby,can't afford to pay a baby sitter,hehehe

  Anonymous

July 23, 2008 at 3:26 PM

You should consider avoiding large meals and spicy foods before bedtime, so that your tummy wouldnt have something to work on while you are sleeping. Im not really sure about it but i have heard someone telling this to someone(no.2) who is insomniac or something of that sort.

  zey

July 23, 2008 at 5:26 PM

OT:ah gaw,hehehe

kapoya english sa,kutaw mayu ako utok,bahala na sayup grammrr,kamu nalang sabot,hehehe

asa na adonis?rehab na?hehehe

  Anonymous

July 27, 2008 at 7:13 PM

I find audiobooks work for me .. you just try concentrate on listening and when the other thoughts pop in fight to concentrate again on audiobook ... that surely will wear u down to sleep good .. :)

only problem i guess is if you are a paranoid father who listens out for there kid then that would never work for you :)

  Anonymous

August 12, 2008 at 2:44 AM

we have the same problem tol... ang ginawa ko lang take 2 bottle of soya milk.. that's it.. and wag kang iinom ng beer tol mas lalong lalala yan.

Soya milk + Exercise = Good sleep

hehhehe yan lang i habit mo lang wag mong pilitin... ma shock ka nalang sa result hehhehe