Spiga
Home Anime Movies

Finally

Another day has just ended and for me, it just getting started, not that I'm on midnight shift, it just that i can play silkroad without any disturbance, good for me, my wife have just slept and my little girl doing same. It really annoys me when I'm doing something in front of the PC and my daughter wants to press anything on the keyboard, actually its not that important but i have to concentrate playing. Been playing this game for 3yrs or more, since i was single.

Just woke up around 1pm this afternoon, first thing that i did is to turn on the PC to check my mail, coz i was expecting an email from my Aunt. I was asking her to lend me some money to start my own business. last June 30, i mailed her about my proposal and waited for a week and never got a response so i mailed her again last July 11 for follow up so finally she replied saying she will lend me some cash but not at this time, coz she has to pay something, and has to save money for me, maybe 2 months from now, i can have the money, thats really good to hear, i was longing for that answer and now, I'm very excited to start my own little business ASAP.

2 comments:

  shutter happy jenn

July 16, 2008 at 5:58 AM

Hi.. bloghopping thru Link Referral. What's your business like? I hope you could start it asap, too! Good luck in your future endeavors!

Your site doesn't allow non-Blogger users to comment, so I will use my Blogger account, but my link is HERE should you want to check it out.

  RESULTS

July 17, 2008 at 9:46 AM

amazing blog with informative details i spend ample time with urs blog..visit my site at www.durai.frienzz.com