Spiga
Home Anime Movies

Missing my Lolo

Last weekend we went to the Province with my little family to celebrate the death anniversary of our beloved Grandpa, I'm very much excited to go home and so excited to meet everybody there. As far as i remember during my childhood days, I spent most of my summer vacation in the province so i got to reminisce my happy and my most unforgettable experience, coz that experience of mine molds me to a better person. Before, i went home alone, all by myself but now, i got my family with. How fast time goes, Lolo didnt see my little princes Zeyar but i know wherever he is right now, he see's my little princess and so happy to see my transformation, hehehe

One thing that i wont forget about my grandpa is that he's so strict about everything, now i understood why he acted that way before. Now that I'm also a parent, I understood more about it, I really admire my Lolo so much, despite of financial instability, still he struggle hard to raise his children and now all of his children are professionals.

Hopefully, I can raise my child the same as he did to his children, the memories of my late grandfather will always be with me wherever i go, It serves as my guide and inspiration.

0 comments: